The private sphere plays an essential role in a man's life. And we're not just talking about reproductive (reproduction) or recreational (relaxation and pleasure) functions. The strength of male potency significantly increases self-esteem and, as a result, the general psychological state, that is, it provides a feeling of psychological well-being. No wonder the most important and powerful gods of all pagan cultures were depicted with huge phalluses.<1_img_centerxx>
Despite the fact that centuries have passed since the days of paganism, high libido is still considered an obligatory attribute of men, and "helpless" is almost the most terrible insult. Unfortunately, due to many factors, sexual dysfunction occurs more and more often, and this is practically unrelated to age - even boys in their twenties can fall victim to this disease.
Losing Your Male Strength - What's The Reason?
The decrease in potency is very painful for male self-esteem. Unfortunately, in our time, no one is immune from this scourge. It is believed that the main cause of this phenomenon is prostatitis and genital tumors, however, in most cases the reasons are much more trivial:
- poor diet and lack of vitamins
- unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits
- lack of physical activity
- stress, fears and self-doubt
Surely 9 out of 10 men will find all these points in their life. But none of them require drug treatment, which means that the improvement in potency can be achieved on your own. Often, half of health problems can be solved by changing your lifestyle: playing sports, eating well and minimizing stressful situations.
Torment at work - change it, problems with your wife - open-hearted discussions or see a family therapist. In the end, just change your attitude towards the situation and only take to heart what is really important, and take the rest with the motto "so what".
Probably the only thing that you cannot do without connecting additional resources is to fill the body with vitamins. Unfortunately, most vitamins are not produced in our body, but only come from outside. And with food it is impossible to get the required amount of it (unless, of course, you are willing to take in two and a half lemons or three hundred grams of garlic a day, for example). Therefore, everyone, men and women, young and old, is strongly advised to take daily vitamins in addition to food.
The most masculine vitamins
Due to the faster metabolism than that of women, men have their own "masculine" characteristics: they are initially stronger physically, more enduring, more often need sexual intercourse. But the same accelerated metabolism also serves a disservice: the aging of the organs occurs more quickly, the risk of cardiovascular pathologies increases. Therefore, in order to maintain all bodily functions at the correct level, representatives of the strong half of humanity should pay special attention to the following vitamins.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Increases the tone of the body, which slows down aging in general and helps maintain energy
- It eliminates excess cholesterol (which means that it reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis and the diseases of the cardiovascular system that it causes) and generally has a beneficial effect on the blood vessels
- Participates in the production of testosterone and many other hormones, i. e. contributes to a good erection, is necessary to improve the quality of sperm
- Polyunsaturated acids increase libido in men
Found in all kinds of vegetable oils, nuts, legumes, green onions, celery and egg yolks.
Vitamin A (retinol)
- Stimulates the production of hormones (especially testosterone)
- Reduces the risk of contracting various infections
- Very good for the eyesight
The highest content of carrots and pumpkin, apricots, parsley and spinach.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Reduces the negative effects of nicotine and alcohol
- Increases immunity and is an excellent prevention of inflammation (eg, prostate)
- Normalizes blood pressure and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, improves blood circulation (as well as the genitals)
- Participates in the synthesis of male hormones
Found in citrus fruits, cabbage, carrots, parsley and green onions.
B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B9, B12)
- Supports the metabolic rate and oxygenation of cells
- They are extremely important in the functioning of the brain. A well-functioning brain means good work of all the organs.
- Responsible for cell division, i. e. for the renewal of the organism (especially the liver)
- Participate in the synthesis of DNA molecules, which increases the quality of sperm
- Promote the production of hormones, including testosterone
Found in marine fish, dairy products, nuts, legumes, carrots and brewer's yeast.
Vitamins of group D (D2, D3)
- Promotes calcium absorption, which strengthens bones and nails
- Boost testosterone production
It is mostly found in fish oil. It is present in large quantities in dairy products and seafood, quail eggs.
Some important micronutrients
It is a real building material for male potency, because without it the testosterone molecule cannot be formed. In addition, this trace element has a positive effect on sperm motility. Found in fish and seafood, nuts, garlic and egg yolks.
In the absence of it, not only will a man's potency decrease, but infertility can develop as well. Found in the same foods as zinc, plus tomatoes and corn.
When vitamins are present in the body in the required quantity, it is immediately noticeable: the hair is shiny, the skin is glowing, the body is full of energy. Alas, nature, for some reason, did not reward us with the ability to produce them on our own, so scientists had to create synthetic vitamins. And now there are many different, even special, vitamin complexes to improve potency in men.
So, if you notice in yourself a decrease in sexual desire, a deterioration in potency and constant fatigue, then you should clearly engage in physical activity and drink a course of men's vitamins. Take care of yourself!